Sunday, May 11, 2008

Growing Carrot Cake (on my hips)

Secretly we were glad our spearfishing neighbors didn't come back for seconds on the carrot cake. Just knowing it's there all snug in the kitchen for me to partake any time I want gives me great satisfaction. I've noticed however; that there is a direct correlation between the amount of cake diminishing and the telltale expansion of my hips.
Despite the calories, I love this cake. It's health food. The carrots, delivered to us from Beachgreens, were organically and locally grown as were the pecans (I was out of walnuts). The eggs were from range free and organically fed chickens. The icing non-dairy, and the oil, grapeseed. We won't talk about all the sugar. Besides won't all the benefits of the good stuff outweigh the damage of the sugar? If only I could have fastened my jeans this morning.

Click here to discover the way to grow carrot cake on your hips!

No comments: